How do I assign a patient to a therapist?
- When logged in to their staff account, a therapist can invite a client or patient.
- By inviting a client, that client is automatically assigned to the therapist.
- If you need to change the therapist the client is assigned to, take the following steps:
- In the MY CLINIC section, find the patient. To find the patient faster, you can use the search function with 'ctrl-F'.
- On the far right of the line is four icons. The third icon is three dots and lines, which is used to assign exercises. Click the icon.
- At the top of the pop-up screen is a section titled 'Assigned to'. Select the therapist you wish the client to be assigned to.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.