Changing a password when you're logged in:
- Visit https://www.ocudigital.com
- At the prompt window for logging in, below the email and password boxes, you will see a small white button for FORGOT PASSWORD?. Click this button.
- Enter your email address in the box provided.
- Click the blue box labelled EMAIL PASSWORD RESET LINK.
- Wait a few minutes and check your inbox for the email address you used. Ocudigital will send you an email with a link to reset your password.
- If you don’t see the email within 15 minutes, check your JUNK or SPAM folder.
- Once you see the email, open it and click the button labelled RESET YOUR PASSWORD.
- Write a strong password in both boxes.
- Select SAVE PASSWORD.
Your password is now reset!
Changing a password when you're not logged in:
- Visit https://neurovisualtrainer.com
- Click the blue box for LOG IN at the top right
- When the login box pops open, select the grey button at the bottom left, titled FORGOT PASSWORD?
- Enter the email address address connected to the account
- Click the blue box at the bottom right of this window, titled EMAIL PASSWORD RESET LINK.